Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Ultimate GO-Yard mommy bag



I have been abusing my Chanel's for the last two months. Although my jumbo in caviar has served its purpose for being the "tough-ie" chanel bag still it did not do justice serving the mommy needs I require. I was out most the day and had no driver for this week, I brought my jumbo caviar because I needed the space, well it was ok but the double straps kept bugging me as they kept twisting each time I put it down and get it out when I move out my car.. and it got quite heavy after hours of walking... My LV totes were heavy as well like the Mahina, and the trevi. So what's left to do? Get a supper light tote that is ultra light and dirt proof, so that spells GOYARD st. louis!
Ive been crazy over this tote for the longest time, but w/ the bright blue color that will go w/ my soccer mom type outfit. I used it today I was amazed of light and comfy it was, no zippers so things are easy to get in and out. It's simple, just a tote but an amazingly classic tote that will delight every stylish mom, thanks for letting me share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment