Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Belts, belts, belts... My fave Hermes belt!



I use to hate wearing any type of belts... why? well I find it uncomfortable because it hits my hip bone at times and simply because there was no need back then... that's all. When I started working again I had to hoard lots of accessories, well that is to change boring and too plain looking dresses, jeans,.. etc.. So what's girl gotta do? Get a Killer belt to spice it all up!! ofcourse that would be the "mother classic-ness" of all belts.. An Hermes belt, an H belt! I got this baby few months back, ordered it through their online boutique. It was then shipped to my aunt in NY then my aunt shipped it here via jhonny air, over all I scored almost php 32,000 for this baby. But to justify that she is worth every penny.. peso I mean. I got the black/red reversible belt kit w/ shiny gold H buckle. It simply makes any outfit look chic, one of a kind, classic and expensive, its the cherry topper of any plain/boring outfit, mine has scratches all over already but over all she still looks divine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi elsie!!!
    thanks for dropping by babe!!! oh this is just one way of sharing some of my mommy-stylish tips to fellow moms out there thanks for liking it I will soon post my LV stuffs so stay tune

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, love your blog ! I just asked a friend to get me an H belt today, I was undecided as to what size to get 80 or 85. May I know the size of your H belt. I got the black/gold reversible, 85. On jeans I'm a size 25 ( 7, citizens, Paige ) I'm hoping 85 won't be too loose. Then again , I can Have hermes put a hole when they open this December :)

    ReplyDelete