Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting fit for the perfect fit?


It has always been a struggle for me finding the perfect pair of jeans.. Gap has always been my brand for jeans Im forever a size zero. But then there is no such thing as perfect right?
My undying love and quest for a good fitting pair of denims never ends.. I recently bought 3 pairs of jeans from gap. All size zero, yeah they fit well at first but at the end of the day they loose their snug fitting form.. hmmmmm I swear I want a snug fitting jean that last's the whole day! weird as it may seem I hate the stretchy kind.. yup they don't feel right for me. I just want the regular ones... very weird and none sense dilemma for some but hey big deal for a mom like me. Also Im trying so hard to get physically fit again.. go back to swimming maybe? I eat right.. allot actually! maybe not enough but at least it serves its purpose heheh! Im a junkie gal. Anything Junk I love to eat!!! So maybe I really have to be "fit" as well to have that so called "perfect jeans", and that may mean not being underweight.. I stand 5'8 and I weigh around 116 lbs or so, I guess more workout will end my quest for finding my perfect jeans.

1 comment:

  1. I think all jeans do that... Lately I've gained more muscle, but my tightly fitting jeans still fall down. I've had pretty good luck with Citizens of Humanity and True Religion jeans though. True Religions run smaller and stretch to fit you. Good luck with your quest. It's a difficult one :P

    ReplyDelete