Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chanel phase

My love for this brand started way back in 2003, well... Ms Nicole Richie and the Olsen twins is to blame. I adore my vintage Chanel in Navy Lamb Gold hardware, its just a medium so not much stuff fit in it, I love it because its classic!!!! it goes well w/ my casual mommy look, it serves its purpose as my lethal weapon/cherry topper for any look. Next to my ms. vintage is my current fave Ms. Jumbo Caviar in Silver Hardware, a friend bought it for me in hongkong, ms purse-nality of the purse forum hand carried this baby all the way from the airport till here in Manila, so she's quite memorable, Mia also a dear friend from Hongkong also helped me track her down. All my bags has their story to tell, each one unique and special. As of the moment Im in my "Chanel Phase" why? for the glory of style and comfort ofcourse!!! they are quite small compared to my LV's and what every mommy needs... A HANDS FREE BAG!!! currently Im on my quest for my mini in caviar but in the perfect blue.. Oh did I mention that Im an all time sucker for BLUE!!! hahah...all my friends are aware of that. Blue and white make up my entire closet. But believe it or not I still do not own any cute blue bag, I saw my perfect blue bag at the purse forum already! So Im actually itching to have it!! oh the agony of waiting is terrible!!! I need a cute crossbody bag and that equals to a chanel mini. I want to do a reveal of my all time fave bags from LV soon so stay tuned its gonna be good.
xoxo KAT

No comments:

Post a Comment