Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dressing up w/ ease... classic style...


Dressing up has been a challenge these days, since I started working again I had to combine corporate look and casual dressing at the same time. In as much as I want to "dress up to the max" i can't since I still attend to mommy duties before I go to work... hmmmmm oh I forgot to mention that I work as Vice president for marketing at the advertising agency my family owns. That's right advertising agency. So that requires dressing up nicely, I prioritize comfort ofcourse.. I love jeans, jeans and jeans.. w/ a white or black shirt and my cherry topper.. I throw on boyfriend jacket or a knit top from tyler. And when it comes to shoes, Thank God for Stella Luna's!!!! their flats are amazing! and the heels??? sinful.... tsk, tsk, and being a big time purse addict I have to rotate my beloved bags on a regular basis, from LV, Chanel, and Balenciaga... these are the brands that gives me sleepless nights w/ additional spending problem season after season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment