Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blair then Serena, then blair. then Serena.......






Good day!!! finally found time to update my crap... I mean blog hahahah!
today Im down w/ flu and throat infection so Im here in the good old tempur bed getting some supposedly "shut eye" but hey a blogger gotta do her Homeworks right?
The previous week was non stop, I must get this and that, because I need to week. Hah! my excuses are friggin adorable I know. Gossip girl overload was my drama! I so so adore Blair and so I wanted to be Blair! I got jeniffer bher headbands, ferragamo, and red coats ofcourse! and then suddenly I felt so Serena when I got all colors of Maxi dresses and nude booties hahaha! Im bored I know! So pls let me share the following items that made me feel so Blair and Serena, now all I need is Nate!!!
XOXO- you know you love me!
Kat

1 comment:

  1. hhaa... well, the hair band will look great on you.

    We girls think Blair's role is more challenging while Serena is getting too typical of her role...well, maybe she doesn't need much acting and still look stunning than others!! :P

    Love your dress btw.

    ReplyDelete