Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gift Boot



Hi! just wanted to share hubby's gift, well actually he knew I have been wanting a pair of tall,black,classic-riding boots, since my hermes kelly riding boots is no where to be found at the moment. Well I actually need a low maintenance non-baby-ing, price friendly boots, so thanks to the boot's god above they sent me one thru Franco Sarto.. amen. Well the brand I mentioned is an Italian brand, they have it In Zappos and here in Manila as well, and oh boy they are comfy just like chloe and ferragamo. Again, screw the warm weather here in Manila, my boots rock!!! thanks hun!

2 comments:

  1. Your DH is so sweet!!!

    Then boots looks very nice in quality and I remember that once I bought a pair of leopard print flat from this brand when I had my second child. They are indeed comfortable.

    Your new boots look just like Hermes Kelly boots and I guess you can wait until you find it!!Oh, let me know if you need my help. I left message for you saying that I think 39 might fits you just fine!! (Oh, but it is not easy to take off in hot weather when your feet sweat though. :P)

    ReplyDelete